Thursday, September 10, 2009

VA - I've Heard That Song Before

320 kbps | Lyrics | Covers | Oldies, Traditional Pop | Year 1991
CD 01 : Part 1 | Part 2
CD 02 : Part 1 | Part 2
CD 03 : Part 1 | Part 2
CD 04 : Part 1 | Part 2
Artwork
pass: lumsmusic

Track listing:
I've Heard That Song Before CD01
01. Glenn Miller - In The Mood
02. Judy Garland - Over The Rainbow
03. Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
04. Dinah Shore - Blues In The Night
05. Perry Como - Dig You Later (A Hubba-Hubba-Hubba)
06. The Ink Spots - If I Didn't Care
07. The Andrews Sisterss - Rum And CocaCola
08. Al Jolson - April Showers
09. Johnny Mercer - My Sugar Is So Refined
10. Tommy Dorsey/Frank Sinatra & The Pied Pipers - Star Dust
11. Harry James/Helen Forest - I've Heard That Song Before
12. Dick Haymes - Till The End Of Time
13. Gordon MacRae - So In Love
14. Joe Stafford - Some Enchanted Evening
15. Eddie Fisher - With These Hands
16. Kate Smith - Strange Music
17. Tony Martin - All The Things You Are
18. Jane Fromans - I Believe
19. Frances Langford - Bill
20. Dick Haymes - How Are Things In Glocca Morra?
21. Mario Lanz - The Lovleliest Night Of The Year

I've Heard That Song Before CD02
01. Dinah Shore - Dearly Beloved
02. Glann Miller/Tex Beneke, Marion Hutton & The Modernaires - Chattanooga Choo Choo
03. Tpmmy Dorsey - On The Sunny Side Of The Street
04. Jimmy Dorsey/Bob Eberly & Helen O'Connell - Green Eyes
05. Stan Kenton/June Christy - Shoo-Fly Pie And Apple Pan Dowdy
06. Dick Haymes & Helen Forrest - Long Ago (And Far Away)
07. Frances Craig - Beg Your Pardon
08. Frankie Carle - Sunrise Serenade
09. Eddy Duchin - Too Marvelous For Words
10. Carmin Cavallaro - Chopin Palonaise
11. Bill Snyder - Bewitched
12. Judy Garland & Gene Kelly - For Me And My Gal
13. The King Sisters - Saturday Night(Is The Loneliest Night Of The Week)
14. Guy Lombardo/The Andrews Sisters - Christmas Island
15. Russ Morgand - Cruising Down The River
16. Tommy Dorsey/Frank Siniatra & The Pied Pipers - Whispering
17. Bing Crosby & Connee Boswell/Bob Cosby's Bob-Cats - Tea For Two
18. Judy Garland & The Mighty Macs - On The Atchison, Topeka And Santa Fe
19. Vaughn Monroe & The Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water

I've Heard That Song Before CD03
01. Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - Sparrow In The Treetop
02. Fran Warren & Tony Martin - I Said My Pajamas (And Put On My Pray'rs)
03. Perry Como a& The Fontane Sisters - You're Just In Love
04. Jo Stafford & Gordon MacRae - "A" - You're Adorable (The Alphabet Song)
05. Pat & Shirley Boone - Side By Side
06. Dinah Shore - Medley: Remember/All Alone/Always
07. Perry Como - Easter Parade
08. The Andrew Sisters - Alexander's Ragtime Band
09. Dick Haymes - The Girl That I Marry
10. Kate Smith - How Deep Is The Ocean?
11. Bing Crosby - God Bless America
12. Gordon MacRae - Always
13. Al Jolson - My Mammy
14. Judy Garland - Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart
15. Toomy Dorsey/Frank Sinatra & The Pied Pipers - Delores
16. Bing Crosby - The Bells Of St. Mary's
17. Lena Horne - Stormy Weather
18. Dooley Wilson - As Time Goes By
19. Hoagy Carmichael - Ole Buttermilk Sky
20. Peggy Lee - My Heart Belongs To Daddy

I've Heard That Song Before CD04
01. Sammy Kaye/The Kaye Choir - Daddy
02. Dean Martin - Powder Your Face With Sunshine (Smile! Smile! Smile!)
03. Dinah Shore - Candy
04. Bing Crosby/Eddie Condon - Personality
05. Jackie Gleason - Melancholy Serenade
06. Richard Hayman - Ruby
07. Les Brown - Moonglow
08. Florian Zabach - The Hot Canary
09. Harry James - You'll Never Know
10. Jane Froman - With A Song In My Heart
11. Dick Haymes - It's A Grand Night For Singing
12. Judy Garland - Fascinating Rhythm
13. Bing Crosby - You Keep Coming Back Like A Song
14. Mario Lanza - Without A Song
15. Kate Smith - I'll Be Seeing You
16. Bing Crosby - Danny Boy
17. Margaret Whiting - Far Away Places
18. Vaugh Monroe/The Norton Sisters - Seems Like Old Times
19. Guy Lombardo - Anniversary Song
20. The Mills Brothers - Till We Meet Again

2 comments:

  1. thanks for that!!! really enjoy those songs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted with what I 've found in my first visit. Excellent job! I will be visiting it as often as I can to review the rest of the material. I reached the blog looking for an old song sung by Jane Froman ("With a song in my heart"). I found it in CD4...but the previous CD's were irresistible, too!

    ReplyDelete